Services: Drug and Alcohol Counselling and Support
The Hester Hornbrook Academy is an Independent school run by Melbourne City Mission. We provide flexible, community-based learning opportunities across Melbourne.
We focus on engagement and relationships – not just educational outcomes
With the support of an Educator and a Youth Worker in every classroom, we aim to reconnect disengaged young people through a combination of learning and wellbeing support.
Our curriculum is flexible and tailored to each individual’s interests and goals.
Our practical education programs are project-based and connected to real-world employment skills.
Enrolling at The Hester Hornbrook Academy
Enrolments are open all year round, so we can support and engage young people as soon as possible. We can welcome students at any time during the school year
To be eligible to enrol at The Hester Hornbrook Academy, students must be:
- 15 – 25 years old
- Willing to commit to classes 5 days per week
- Willing to travel to North Fitzroy, Braybrook, Sunshine, Prahran or the CBD.
2018 Term dates
- Term 1: Tuesday 30 January – Thursday 29 March
- Term 2: Monday 16 April – Friday 29 June
- Term 3: Monday 16 July – Friday 21 September
- Term 4: Monday 8 October – Thursday 13 December
To enquire about enrolment, please complete the expression of interest form below, or contact us.
Phone: 03 9977 0000