Services: Mental, Physical and General Health
headspace Melbourne is a health services for all young people in the Maribyrnong, Hobsons Bay, Wyndham and Brimbank areas.
You might come to headspace if:
- You are aged between 12-25
- You need some help with youth health
- You are having difficulty with something in your life
- You are worried about your mental health or feeling depressed or anxious
- You are worried about your drug and/or alcohol use
- You are worried about a friend or a family member
headspace Western Melbourne also has an Access Team that is available to meet with and talk to young people. They can spend time talking about how things are going and link you into other services you may need.
If you would like to contact headspace to make a time to come and talk with someone then please call (03) 9091 8222 or simply drop-in and our friendly staff will assist you.