Services: Recreation, Arts and Generalist Support
Brimbank Youth Services provides programs and support services to young people between the ages of 12-25 years old who live, work, study or recreate in Brimbank.
A community that encourages and provides opportunities for young people to feelvalued, respected and included.
The current programs & services available are:
- Generalist Youth Support & Counselling (Support is CONFIDENTIAL and at NO COST)
- A range of youth events, sport, music, dance and art programs
- Youth workers available for Drop-In and Support
Brimbank Youth Services also provide programs & services at the following locations:
- Visy Cares Hub 80B Harvester Road, Sunshine 3020
- Youth Resource Centre, 90 Taylors Road St Albans
- West Sunshine Community Centre, Kermeen Street West Sunshine
To contact Brimbank Youth Services, at the Visy Cares Hub, please call (03) 9091 8229
alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.